We bring people, business and
technology closer together
Windows Virtual Desktop Workshop
Learn all about Windows Virtual Desktop
Next workshop: 19th January 2021
We are pleased to present an exclusive workshop where our experts share their knowledge and best practice about Windows Virtual Desktop. Next workshop: 19th January 2021We review the opportunities that virtual desktops offer your employees with a technical hands-on approach.
During this training event, you will:
- Develop skills to design and implement virtual desktop structure on Azure.
- Become familiar with WVD.
- Create your own WVD architecture and learn how to operationalize your virtual desktop in two hands-on labs.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Introduction to Desktop Virtualization, Industry scenarios, On-prem -> Cloud
- Deployment options for WVD, Management Plane options, 3rd Party Tools, Licensing and Pricing
- Pre-requisites, Design and Architecture, Best Practices
- Set up for Hands-On- Lab
- HOL 1: Deploying WVD: Create AAD Groups and assign users, create a master image, create a profile container for FSLogix, Provision host pool, Connect to WVD
- HOL 2: Deploying WVD: Operationalization of WVD: Monitoring, Image Mangement, Scaling
- Next steps & how to get started
Reserve your seat now, because space is limited.
“Automize has helped us define a good business case for implementing Windows Virtual Desktop and has proven to be an experienced and reliable IT partner in this field.”
You can always follow us on social media, where we continuously post updates, news and events.