Automize is looking for a ServiceNow App Developer Trainee/Intern
Automation is key
Process automation is an often untapped potential with customers using ServiceNow. Developing apps for ServiceNow that enable automation of any process within installation, software and license management, user creation and rights management, our apps are vital components for large international businesses. Process understanding and basic knowledge on IT infrastructure would thus be a plus.
Your skills make our customers stronger
Being a ServiceNow App Developer, you become a key person in the development of new apps and the further development of existing apps. We expect you to be curious, eager to learn, and that you stay up to date on industry developments. You will be involved in both idea, design and development as well as sales and marketing of the final product. You will be working independently, and we expect you to voice your opinion and be able to plan your own day-to-day work.
Your tasks will include
- analyzing customer needs
- developing ServiceNow apps
- participating in sales activities
- continuously building your knowledge and sharpening your skills.
We have high standards both in terms of professional and people skills. For the position of ServiceNow App Developer we will of course be looking at your professional skills. However, we are also looking for a colleague to drive our unique Automize culture and communication style.
Your professional skills
- Relevant education with specific developer experience gained at school and/or through working experience.
- Good English communication skills.
- The possibility of permanent employment on attractive terms with a competitive salary, pension plan, healthcare plan and other benefits.
- Continuous professional and personal development.
- Ample opportunity for building an exciting career in a rapidly growing company.
Place of employment
Join our team
If you think you are the right person for the job and you can see yourself working in a young and dynamic organization, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, and the job ad will remain open until we have filled the position.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact:
Lasse Kjelstrup-Hoop / +45 5180 9511 / email@example.com
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
You can always follow us on social media, where we continuously post updates, news and events.